Nanny in Cleveland, OH 44118.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Cleveland Heights, OH
- Age 32
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I used to be a full-time nanny. Now, I work from home, but I miss having kids around every day, especially because my husband and I have not been able to get pregnant.
I'm offering full or part-time childcare here in my home on the East side of Cleveland. I have over 11 years of experience as a babysitter, nanny, tutor, and preschool teacher. I'm fun and creative, love going to parks, libraries, and museums, and play several instruments.
Clean FBI background check, and references available on request.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling