Carla V. Nanny in Cleveland, OH 44124.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 54
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $9-$18 per hour
I've instructed and worked with children for over 14 years and am very patient, caring, trustworthy, reliable, creative. I genuinely love children as well as animals and have taught PREK-3 as well as Language Arts. I love nature, the outdoors, art, music, literature, etc. and engaging children in activities which they truly enjoy.
Please call me at (440) 683-4448 to further discuss my training, qualifications, etc.
Age Specific Experience
1 year of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Muscular Dystrophy
Special Needs Services Experience
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/5/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Elizabeth S. is a reference for Carla V.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|