Nanny in Columbus, OH 43201.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $20-$22 per hour
Hello there. I'm Liza, a Columbus, Ohio native who will be relocating to Colorado in July 2017. I'm looking for a family who is seeking an experienced, educated, and energetic nanny and household manager.
A bit about my background: I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Early Childhood Education from Ohio University. I have held a variety of positions over the past decade.
-I worked for a family with three children, providing full-time care for three years. I planned daily activities and outings and provided transportation, and also helped maintain the household for two busy working parents. Cooking, light cleaning, and running errands.
- I have worked in two high quality early care and education centers with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. providing safe and developmentally appropriate learning environments.
- For two years I took on a role of parent educator and family engagement specialist for an early childhood advocacy agency. Here, I helped families choose quality care for their children, and advocated for quality care in the Columbus community.
- Since 2015 I have been teaching preschool at a school for children with autism and other developmental delays. The school uses Applied Behavior Analysis, and in my classroom, we combine ABA with a Montessori curriculum.
I have a clean driving record and safe, reliable transportation. I am up to date on all of my immunizations and I am in great physical and mental health. I live a healthy and active lifestyle, and I am a non-smoker. Also a pet-lover!
I do believe that it is crucial for a family to find a nanny who hold similar values. Entrusting the daily care and education of your children to someone else is a important decision. I'd love to discuss this further to see if I might be the right choice for your family.
I have wonderful references from many families with whom I have worked in my years of experience in Columbus.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Illness
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/11/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Karin H. is a reference for Liza V.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Stephanie O. is a reference for Liza V.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|