Linda H. Nanny in Fairfield, OH 45014. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 55
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
I'm a childcare professional with 11 years experience seeking a long term childcare position. Experience includes running errands, changing diapers, potty training, educating and entertaining children.
* Promote language development skills through reading and storytelling.
* Safely transport children to and from school, medical appointments and extra-curricular activities.
* Organize activities that enhance childrens physical, emotional and social well-being.
* Established and maintained a safe play environment for the children.
* Closely monitored childrens play activities to verify safety.
* Communicated with parents about daily activities and behaviors.
* Encouraged children to be understanding of and patient with others.
* Engaged with children on an individual basis to build positive relationships with them.
* I'm reliable, dependable and self-sufficient
* American Red Cross cerified in Family First Aid and CPR - Pediatric
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Linda is wonderful! She was my nanny for over a year and my whole family loves her! I have a toddler and a newborn and she is excellent with both. My husband and I are professionals with unpredictable schedules and take our child care very seriously. Linda arrives early and stays late. She is very active, playing on the floor with my daughter, going for walks, to the park, library, zoo, etc. She keeps a log of my daughters daily activities for me to review and sends me pictures when I can't be there myself. Linda prepares meals for my daughter, does her laundry, and keeps my home clean. She is kind, caring, reliable and trustworthy. I would employ her indefinitely if my family were not moving out of state. She goes above and beyond- any family would be glad to have her.
|Kimberly C. is a reference for Linda H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Maria V. is a reference for Linda H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|