Pam Y. Nanny in Louisville, OH 44641.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $3-$5 per hour
I am a licensed elementary school teacher and decided to become a stay at home mom when my youngest son was born a little over two years ago. I have been providing in home childcare since he was born. We do daily age appropriate activities and we love arts and crafts! With my background in education I also love to read to the children several times a day. Please contact me with anyquestions you may have about the program. Take care and good luck in your search for childcare.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/29/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training