Nanny in Springboro, OH 45066.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hello! I am a stay-at-home mom of an 11-month-old looking to do some part time care (2-3 days a week) for infants/toddlers. I'll have a max number of 3 children at a time, so if you are looking for quiet, loving, and safe care for your new little one then please contact me. I live in Springboro and have a Bachelor's degree in Human Development and Family Studies- background working at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, in early childhood education, as a nanny for multiples & daycare setting experience. I'm very flexible with days, hours, and time-frames- Please message me!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/25/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help