Nanny in Strongsville, OH 44149.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
Hi there! My name is Elea and I am 25 years old. I am an early childhood education major and am currently the nanny of 18 month old twins, a boy and girl. I have two years of nanny experience and over 10 years total experience with children of all ages. I have experience individually and have also worked in a daycare setting. I also work with another nanny, Fallon. We are somewhat of a two for one deal. We team up to ensure that every child gets individual attention at all times. Thank you and I would greatly appreciate your consideration!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 7/1/2016
My availability is valid through 7/22/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Danielle D. is a reference for Elea P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kelly P. is a reference for Elea P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|