Jaclyn P. Nanny in Uniontown, OH 44685.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $5-$15 per hour
I have known from the time I was in high school that I wanted to work with childdren. My first job was at a summer camp at a church at the age of 18 and then I went on to get an associate degree in Early Childhood Education, had two boys of my own, and had several jobs within the field. For 3 years I decided to have an in-home childcare center while my children were young so that I could raise them as well, then I went on to get a Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood/Intervention Specialist took a few years off and had my daughter and just started to earn a Masters in Clinical Counseling last summer, so I now have a year left until I graduate. I still want to work with children in the counseling aspect after graduation. I love teaching, loving, and showing children how much that I do care.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/17/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help