Victoria B. Nanny in Columbus, OH 43221.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Upper Arlington, OH
- Age 27
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am a graduate of Ohio University and currently hold a BA in Psychology. I have years of experience working with kids varying from autism, physical disabilities, deaf, and special needs. I am the oldest of 7 kids and have a lot of experience working with kids of all ages. I love to play and be outside and engage in fun art projects with the kids! If you have any questions please feel free to message me!
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help