Nanny in Apache, OK 73006.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $2-$20 per hour
Hello!! I am Kelsey.
I would love to talk to you and get to know you and your child(ren).
I will start off by telling you a little about myself.
1. NON SMOKER/Non drug use/No felonies/Good driving record
2. I have lots of experience w/ newborns/infants.
*A resume & references are available
3. Willing to take a back ground and drug test!
4. I feel that i am very dependable, on time and with a good, positive work ethic.
5. If in your home, i don't mind light housework, - start a load of laundry, start a load of dishes.
***My priority is the children!***
I am 22 years old.
I am a graduate from Platt College for Dental Assistant.
I have no children. I have been watching kids since i was 13.
I have worked several daycares, since i was 16.
I was a director at one daycare.
I have nannied for a couple.
I am a Certified Nurses Aide, A Dental Assistant.
I am also certifed in Cpr and First Aid.
I have awesome references!
If you are still intersted feel free to e-mail, call or text me!
I would love to talk to you!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 11/6/11
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help