Nanny in Portland, OR 97201.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $14-$25 per hour
Hi, my name is Cameren Metzler and I am looking for a part time nanny position in Fall of this year. I currently nanny full time for two AMAZING families (nanny share). In the fall the two youngest kiddos will be starting Kindergarten. It is important to me to stay with them through the next year and I am hoping to find a wonderful family to work with in the mornings/early afternoon. I have been nannying for 8 years (almost 5 with current main family). I can provide my own car, insurance and valid drivers license. I can provide multiple references. I have tons of experience and patience and I absolutely love children. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have! Thank you for your consideration.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/10/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling