Nanny in Portland, OR 97214.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 19 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I have been working with kids for over 15 years in variety of capacities; including babysitting, traveling with families, working at camps and being a Big Sister though the Big Brother Big Sister program. I have worked with newborns to teenagers and still love all ages. I am CPR and First Aid certified. I enjoy swinging, reading books, playing with cars and dolls, getting dirty, making cookies, and anything else that reminds me of being young!
When I have to be an "adult", I love traveling, running, reading and listening to live music. I enjoy trying new things and setting a goal to work towards.
Age Specific Experience
19 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling