Amy B. Nanny in Portland, OR 97217.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I'm a recent graduate of the Family and Human Services program at the University of Oregon. I love working with little kids, the more challenging the better! Art projects, outside time, and making meals with the kids are my favorite activities. There's not much I haven't seen and dealt with. Singing and reading are constants in my childcare!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/24/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Anni M. is a reference for Amy B.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kristin C. is a reference for Amy B.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|