Stephannie S. Nanny in Portland, OR 97232.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 19 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I have 18 years of experience in child care. This includes babysitting, working as a Nanny, and being a full-time Preschool Teacher at an accredited child care center in Southwest Florida.
Now the Qualifications:
Item one: a cheery disposition. I am never cross.
Item two: rosy cheeks... obviously.
Item three: play games, all sorts.
I am also loving, nurturing, compassionate, empathetic, responsible, reliable, hardworking, dedicated, punctual, and patient. I believe in raising confident, independent, polite little humans. They are our future and greatest treasure, and should be treated as such.
Age Specific Experience
19 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/6/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
|Tasha L. is a reference for Stephannie S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Alyssa B. is a reference for Stephannie S.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|