Nanny in Blue Bell, PA 19422.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Blue Bell, PA
- Age 28
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi, my name is Caroline. I am 26 years old. I have spent the past 2 years working as casework counselor for a nonprofit agency. I am now beginning a new chapter of my life. I am going back to school for my Masters in Psychology/Counseling and am hoping to work as your nanny while in school!
My 2 years as a caseworker required a lot of multi-tasking and the ability to communicate and problem solve. I have managed a caseload of anywhere between 13 and 19 at-risk teenagers. I have a lot of experience working with youth and communicating with their parents and/or caretakers. Previously I worked as the director of a summer day camp.
I love working with children and I am proud to say that I have experience working with youth between the ages of 3 and 18.
I am very much so looking forward to this new chapter!
I am CPR certified and have my child abuse clearances.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/7/2014
My availability is valid through 8/22/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling