Nanny in Downingtown, PA 19335.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $18-$22 per hour
My name is Cate, I am currently in the process of moving back home to Downingtown, PA from South Florida. For the past 10 years, I've been working as a paralegal. I am bored with working in the legal industry and would like to work in a more relaxed, fun environment.
I enjoy interacting with children young and old and I love knowing that I can positively impact someone else's life. I have been successful in finding families through Sittercity in times past, and I hope to be able to do the same now.
My goal is to provide a comfortable, trustworthy relationship for both children and their parents. I have watched children with ages ranging from 3 months old to 16 years old and though I do not have a preference for age, I adore babies. At most, I have watched up to 7 children in one sitting.
I feel as though it is very important to understand and adopt your way of parenting to keep consistency within your home. I like to keep smiles on children's faces while adhering to family rules.
If you feel as though you would like to know more about me or think that you may be interested in using me as your babysitter or nanny, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/26/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Maryanne B. is a reference for Cate M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lorraine F. is a reference for Cate M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|