Nanny in East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
East Stroudsburg, PA
- Age 46
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I'm a mother of 2 boys (12 and14).
When in college, I babysat and tutored children.
I'm confident around new mothers and infants.
I have 10+ years experience in child care. 3+ years as a Personal Assistant and Cook
I'm fluent in English, Spanish and some French.
I'm First Aid and Caregiver certified.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lucy S. is a reference for Leshi R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Marcia H. is a reference for Leshi R.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|