Nanny in Emmaus, PA 18049.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 57
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $12-$14 per hour
I am a mature and responsible 56 year old woman. I grew up in a family of six children. My siblings have a total of 11 children among them. I have cared for all of them one time or another. I have 1 daughter and she has 2 children ages 10 and 13. (MY Grandchildren) I have completed a Medical Assisting program in 2010 and I did work at a doctor's office in Bethlehem. I am very loving and caring, patient and kind. I just love children.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/7/2016
My availability is valid through 8/22/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jan K. is a reference for Diana S.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Debby D. is a reference for Diana S.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|