Erin T. Nanny in Glen Mills, PA 19342.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Glen Mills, PA
- Age 34
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
Wilmington, De 19808
Elementary education major seeking to continue and expand my childcare experience while offering reliability to parents and creating a nurturing, caring, and structured environment for children.
· Multiple years experience in child care (ages 0-15)
· Extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for children, including meal prep, preparing bottles, shopping, changing diapers, laundry, supervising baths, and educating and amusing children by reading and organized play, etc.
· Excellent child care, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
· Caring for children with special needs (asthma, speech impediment, OCD, ADD and ADHD)
1998 - Present Babysitting
· Ages newborn-15
· Care for children’s basic needs (feeding, dressing, bathing etc.)
· Homework help
· Inside/outside play
· Light housekeeping
· Prepare for bedtime
3/09 - 7/09 Nanny to Newborn
· Care for basic needs (feeding, dressing, changing diapers etc.)
· Light housekeeping
· Laundry, dishes
· Engage emotionally, mentally, and physically with gentle play
· Stimulate senses (sight, sound, touch)
· Outdoor walks
9/09 - 8/12 Nanny to 4-and 6-year-old
Prepare children for school/summer camp
· Make breakfast, pack lunch
· Gather appropriate clothing
· Assist in dressing children
· Give daily medicine
· Pack backpack accordingly
- A variety of duties were performed (Light housekeeping, etc.). I am here to help!
- Care for children's basic needs, drive to and from activities, homework help, etc.
08/12 - Present Babysitter/nanny to 2- and 4-year-old (Now, the children are 5 and 7)
- Care for children's basic needs
- Light housekeeping
- Drive to and from activities
- Homework help
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help