Nanny in Malvern, PA 19355.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hello fabulous parents, my name is Brooke, and I'm a nanny who loves my job. After taking time away from work to be home with my son (born July 2014), I'm currently looking for a part-time or occasional babysitting job where I would be able to bring him.
I have a fair amount of experience working with children. In high school, I began babysitting for family and friends, as well as working at an after-school daycare in my senior year.
After I graduated, I began working full-time for a family with twin girls. I worked with them two summers in a row with sporadic babysitting during the school year.
Since then, I have worked full-time with A few other families and at a pre-school as a teacher. I have enjoyed my experiences with each greatly. Working with children is always the highlight of my day, and I give it my all.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling