Nanny in Marietta, PA 17547.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 42
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hello! I am a Special Education teacher with nanny experience. I am looking for a full time Nanny position! I love children and have worked with kiddos of all ages. I will provide a loving, safe, fun, and structured environment for your kiddo(s) when you can't be there. I believe in supporting the family I work for and therefore I will be an extension of you! I will provide fun day trips, activities, and enrichment learning activities!! I am educated, professional, and reliable! I have clearances, references, and CPR certified! I'm so excited to hear from you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/11/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help