Hayley Jo M.
Nanny in Philadelphia, PA 19146.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
Hayley Jo’s Bio
My name is Hayley, and I'm 23. I'm from York, Pa and moved to Philadelphia after college at the University of Delaware. I have quit the corporate world to head to West Chester to receive my Masters in Early Childhood Education. Love kids! Past babysitting and camp counseling experience! Would love to help out!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/8/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Ariana & Wudhabav S. is a reference for Hayley Jo M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lorenzo M. is a reference for Hayley Jo M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|