Nanny in Philadelphia, PA 19128.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I was raised in Philadelphia, but lived in Washington, DC where I was a full time nanny for over two years. I worked with the same wonderful family; I cared for their two children from the ages of 10 months until her 3rd birthday, and from when baby #2 was born until he was 16 months old.
I have a BA in Arts and Sciences (I studied psychology) and returned to school this past January to complete prerequisites so that I may apply to an accelerated BSN to RN program; I am so excited to begin this new journey of becoming a nurse.
I have a large family and watched my younger cousins since they were babies. I also worked in a preschool for a year and was an assistant teacher for 2-3 year olds, and 4-5 year olds in Pre-K. I am a responsible, patient, and kind person, who enjoys playing and being silly with kids!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/30/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Anne C. is a reference for Kilah F.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amy C. is a reference for Kilah F.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|