Nanny in Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$17 per hour
Caring for children has always been a joy to me, and I've especially enjoyed meeting and caring for children in New York. A former babysitter with Barnard College's reputable babysitting service, I gained experience babysitting kids of all ages from the Upper West Side to the Upper East Side, from Midtown to Brooklyn, even as far as Paris when I traveled with an UWS family. Nannying twins in Philadelphia for two years has given me extensive experience with infants and toddlers, as I took care of them from age 6 months to 2 1/2 years. I also traveled with their family extensively - traveling to New Jersey, Florida, and Japan. I enjoy reading with kids, and I'm always up for playing games or a trip to the park. I love cooking and can whip up any meal or snack when hunger strikes. I'm punctual, reliable, and ready to greet any situation with enthusiam and responsibilty.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/10/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies