Nanny in Philadelphia, PA 19136.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I am 25 years old and have two children of my own. I have been in childcare since I was a teen. I worked in a childcare center and have nannied a few families part-time. I love working with children and am very active with them. I was a lead teacher working with 18 to 36 month old children, I have worked with different age groups. I am certified to work with children, I have my CDA. I also am CPR certified.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Dina Y. is a reference for Josand B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Christine J. is a reference for Josand B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|