Nanny in Phoenixville, PA 19460.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 38
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$16 per hour
Amanda M. Cleveland
800 Kimberton Road, Apt. O11
Phoenixville, PA 19460
2014 Master of Education, Cabrini College, Radnor, PA
2006 Master of Education, West Chester University, West Chester, PA.
2001 Bachelor of Art, Psychology, Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
2014 K-12 Administrative I (pending)
2012 Instructional II Secondary School Counseling
2010-Present High School Guidance Counselor, Grades 9-12, William Penn School District, Lansdowne, PA
• Managed and responsible for a case load of 400 regular and special educations students.
• Co-Coordinated PSSA’s.
• Assisted with Master Schedule
• Implemented and supervised “Cinderella’s Closet”
• Worked with alternative education programs: Cyber School/Saturday School/Summer School
• Was a SAP team member
• Was National Honor Society and Student Council Faculty Advisor.
2008- 2010 Middle/High School Guidance Counselor, Upper Darby High School, Upper Darby, PA
• Developed Life Skills group program for students in Alternative Education Program, grades 7-12.
• Managed and counseled caseload of 100 high risk students
• Co-lead a transition group for returning students to regular education
• Provided group and individual counseling
• Implemented group testing from grades 7-12
• Was a SAP team member
• Trained in Restorative Practices.
2008 Behavior Therapist/Mobile Therapist, TW Ponessa & Associates, Exton, PA
• Wrote client treatment plans
• Directed/tracked client treatment program
• Provided client and/or family with intensive therapeutic services in home, school or community.
• Trained on Functional Behavior Analysis and Treatment plan Development and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2012-2013 Designed and implemented a two separate tutoring programs- one between high school and elementary school students and the other between high school level peers, was a part of the hiring committee at the high school level, attended data conferences, reworked high school master schedule, facilitated middle school gifted student orientation, performed formal and informal walk-throughs of high school staff using the Danielson Framework, acted as LEA during IEP meetings, conducted manifestation determination hearings and worked with the testing coordinator to utilize data and implement testing.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/28/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Elizabeth B. is a reference for Amanda C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Melissa H. is a reference for Amanda C.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|