Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Nanny in Pottsville, PA 17901
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My names Mercy and I'm an oldest sister. This is a huge part of who I am and has gifted me with over a decade of experience with children of all ages as well as shaped my skills in planning, keeping order, creativity, along with many other things. I've also had experience nannying while in college and being active with my church's nursery and children's camps. I enjoy arts and crafts, games, story-telling, the outdoors, and am incredibly dependent and adaptable and I would love to get to know your children!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/23/21
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$13-$20/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Graduated Furman University 2021
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling