Lori L. Nanny in Cumberland, RI 02864. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 53
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
Hi - Are you in need of a mature, dependable caregiver? I currently have Tuesdays and Wednesdays available. I have dependable transportation and have been a nanny for the past 5 years! Please contact me so we can talk about your childcare needs.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 7/7/2015
My availability is valid through 9/30/15
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Lori worked as a full-time nanny for a month while I transitioned from my maternity leave back to the workplace, as well as to help prepare our (then) four-month old son for daycare. I worked full-time from home while she stayed with us and served as the baby's primary caregiver.
Even though we live a couple towns away, she was always extremely prompt and always willing to stay later if I was on a conference call or needed extra help before my husband got home.
She has a natural nurturing quality about her, compassionate, and patient. I am happy to serve as a reference for her anytime. You will be pleased if you hire Lori as a nanny.