Amy P. Nanny in East Providence, RI 02914.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
East Providence, RI
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I have been working with kids since I was 14 years old. I have taught swimming lesson, coached gymnastics, been a camp counselor, worked with the girl scouts, taught after school programs and babysat on weekends. I love working with children and think that it's such an important time in their lives that they need good role models around.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/21/14
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Mark J. is a reference for Amy P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Pamela H. is a reference for Amy P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|