Nanny in Johnston, RI 02919.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 60
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$14 per hour
I currently work in a public school system.
I have all types of training working with preschools to preteens.
I have worked at this job for eight years.
I am CPR and first aid certified.
My bci checks are done and up to date.
I am available all summer long.
I love outdoors ,arts and crafts.
I am responsible ,respectful and kind.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/18/2016
My availability is valid through 7/5/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Stacy S. is a reference for Deborah Z.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|