Nanny in Lincoln, RI 02865.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/17/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
Hi My name is Jenny and I have been babysitting kids for 12 years now. I have been a summer camp counselor, a YMCA counselor, a babysitter for various children, and I am currently a kindergarten teacher in Providence.
I am a caring, fun and reliable person that loves creativity and getting kids active.
I love to play sports, be outdoors, and arts and crafts. Those are my main specialties. Last but not least, I am a avid animal lover, and am great with animals. Have a wonderful day!
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lauren I. is a reference for Jennifer B.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|