Nanny in Pawtucket, RI 02860.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 03/18/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hi Everyone, I'm Kelly. Thanks for taking the time to look through my profile.
- I currently have 12 years in the childcare field. I worked for a local childcare company for almost 9 years. I have 3 years experience as a personal nanny.
- I would like to consider myself well traveled and very open minded.
- I'm very creative, i'm honest, and will always be reliable.
- I have taken many trainings that include working with families, special needs trainings, as well as CPR, First Aid and the training on how to use an AED machine.
- I hold many trainings with the autism spectrum.
- I am currently obtaining my degree in early childhood education.
- I have my own car, and a clean driving record. No accidents or tickets.
- I love cooking and baking, so helping out with meals is no problem at all.
- I am also very organized and don't mind helping out with household chores.
- I am very reliable, i was with one company for 9 years. I really want to develop a relationship with the family i nanny for.
- I am very creative. I love anything that is in the artistic field. I love arts & crafts, music and so on. I have hundreds of art projects on hand that i can prepare for your little ones!
- I do not smoke, drink alcohol or use any drugs at all. never have.
- I also have references upon request.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/12/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Michelle S. is a reference for Kelly G.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Sue B. is a reference for Kelly G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|