Nanny in Wakefield, RI 02879.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I enjoy every aspect of raising children. I've been working as a nanny for more than 12 years with 5 different families ranging in ages as young as newborn to 15 years old and have truly loved every minute of it as well as the families I've had the privilege of working with. I can only imagine how difficult it can be for a parent to leave their children in the care of someone else so I'm committed to gaining the families trust and helping the children to feel safe.
I am the oldest of 6 cousins on both sides of my family. My family welcomed my first niece and my parents first grandchild in October of 2015 and she is the love of my life! I have been fortunate enough to help my brother and sister in law by watching my niece one day a week since she was born. I wish I could have her more but I have to share that privilege with other family.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/28/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Nequila F. is a reference for Leah C.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rita G. is a reference for Leah C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|