Ana R. Nanny in Bennettsville, SC 29512. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check results did not meet requirements for badge, so you should contact the caregiver directly to see the results.
Enhanced Background CheckIneligible
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 57
- 21 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I was a teacher for twenty years in New York and Staten Island. I am certified in special education and elementary n-6 I have taught Preschool to High school and I have raised my son .
I have lived and taught abroad and traveled throughout Europe .As a mature woman I have patience , creativity and the most important of all Energy!
I am fluent in Spanish and English and will help with homework and provide tutoring.
Age Specific Experience
21 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/1/2014
My availability is valid through 6/17/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Idella P. is a reference for Ana R.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shera M. is a reference for Ana R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|