Ana P. Nanny in Bluffton, SC 29910.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 58
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$15 per hour
I am a preschool teacher, and I have also worked as ESL Teacher Assistant, and I have tought Spanish to adults and children. I have worked as nanny and after-school caregiver counselor. I have lived in different countries in Central and South America, England and Spain. I like working and teaching children new things.
I am willing to relocate to the Greenville SC area.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Mary H. is a reference for Ana P.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lisa W. is a reference for Ana P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|