Nanny in Mauldin, SC 29662.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 36
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$14 per hour
I am currently in Mauldin, SC and have spent the past ten years caring for children... both in their homes and in a child care center.
I love working with and caring for children. I realize a great responsibility comes with the job, but I find it very fun and rewarding. I am a very active and energetic person who enjoys not only "looking after" the children, but playing with them and encouraging learning.
The families I have been babysitting for in the Greenville area have become like my own. While I will continue to keep in touch with them and babysit for them on weekends, I am hoping to find a family who needs me on a regular basis during the day!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Angie S. is a reference for Amanda M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jason S. is a reference for Amanda M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|