Nanny in Orangeburg, SC 29115.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 57
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $8-$12 per hour
My name is Dora. I am 48 years old. I love children very much. In 2012 I was a Nanny for 2 beautiful girls. Their father is in the U.S. Army, so the Nanny job only lasted a year due to the family having to relocate. I used to be a CASA Volunteer for Jefferson County Family Court and a Foster parent for department of Social Services. I have 2 sons, both are grown and live in other states. I was a post certifide childcare provider at Ft. Wainwright, Alaska, Ft. Stewart, Georgia and at Ft. Lee, Virginia. I have an A.S., B.S. and M.S.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 12/7/2015
My availability is valid through 3/5/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help