Nanny in Arlington, TN 38002.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 52
- 40 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $13-$25 per hour
I have over 40 years of watching children. I started with watching my cousins when I was 12 years old. then I started watching friends of the family's kids. Then when I got older and my friends started having kids I would watch them . I love kids as much as I love life. there is nothing like the laughter of a child. It is so pure and rich. I love watching kids grow. They are so funny when they are just doing nothing.
Age Specific Experience
40 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Grooming and Hygiene
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/8/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Kathy E. is a reference for Robyn A.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|