Nanny in Collierville, TN 38017.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I have lived in Collierville for 11 years. I began working with kids about 9.5 years ago at a daycare in the Collierville Area called Collierville Christian Academy. I then went on to become a nanny in the Collierville/Germantown/Memphis area for various families over the past 8.5 years. I have worked with children of all ages, ranging from newborn to teenage. My responsibilities have included everything imaginable, including but not limited to school drop off and pick up, basic meal preparation, homework assistance, after school activities, daytime summer activities such as the zoo, the childrens museum, etc, and doctors appointments when necessary. I have enjoyed every minute of working with children and look forward to meeting new families in the future.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/28/2014
My availability is valid through 7/21/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Jennifer J. is a reference for Sheridan A.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Brian B. is a reference for Sheridan A.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|