Sara Grace M.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 12 years paid experience
- Age 27
- Nanny in Nashville, TN 37209
Meet Sara Grace
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Simply put, I love people and caring for people! Kids of all ages bring me joy. Since the age of 12, I have been involved in babysitting and recurring childcare jobs. It would be an honor to get love on your kid(s)! Some other things I enjoy are art, music, photography and the outdoors!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 11/25/18
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Mother's helper
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Graduated University of Mobile 2014
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
Sara Grace M.