Nanny in Nashville, TN 37208.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am looking for a part-time position. I have had CPR training in the past. I am willing to update it. I will only work in a nonsmoking household. I worked as a second grade teacher's assistant. I am very good with children. Children are true blessings and it is a privilege to work with them. I view children as "little people" with important feelings and ideas. I have strong values.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/18/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling