Nanny in Portland, TN 37148.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 58
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I Live in Portland Tn. I am married with 2 stepsons and 2 Wonderful grandchildren.
For 10 yrs I have owned and operated a small home child care. I have an Early Childhood Education Degree and I have over 30 yrs. as a preschool teacher. I just love working with children.
I have been a live-in Nanny for families in Boston and New York
For 3 yrs, I have also helped take care of my 90 yr old mother. I really enjoyed this, so I would also be interested in caring for the elderly.
I just finished a job with a Portland family with 2 Girls. I had this job for 4 years and now the the girls are attending school I am not needed, so I am looking for another family where I can help out,
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/30/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling