Nanny in Argyle, TX 76226.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 40
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $11-$15 per hour
I have 20+ in the child care field, ages 6 weeks-12 years old!! It has all been in a licensed child care setting. Being a nanny would be a new adventure for me. Obviously I love being around children. I spent a lot of time in a day care setting as a child care and those experiences inspired be to a preschool teacher. Ever since I had my daughter 8 years ago I have a new appreciation for being able to trust the caregiver that my "baby" was with all day long. Working with children is a very important job. I have a Child Develop Associate Credential (CDA) from the Council for Professional Recognition in Washington, DC. www.cdacouncil.org. I am also certified in first aid and CPR.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/21/2014
My availability is valid through 6/6/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Dinora P. is a reference for Angela O.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|