Nanny in Austin, TX 78704.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I am a preschool assistant teacher in the Lincoln Public School system during school hours and a caregiver/tutor to a twelve year old boy in the afternoons. I have been working with children since high school and I am in the process of getting my teacher certification in early childhood education, with a license in special education. I have worked as an after school teacher in Acton, Ma for about 6 years, then worked my way up into the public school system in Lincoln, Ma. During the Summer, I have been a head counselor at the Concord Recreation Department in Concord, Ma for over 8 years working with the children going into preschool or Kindergarten. I am CPR and First Aid certified and restraint training certified. I am very creative and active and love animals. I am a huge fan of the outdoors and keeping active.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 5/13/2014
My availability is valid through 5/13/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling