Nanny in Austin, TX 78739.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $16-$20 per hour
I have spent one full academic year with a two year old child, 30 hours per week with the family. He has extreme allergies, and I made him lunch each day as well as general caregiving.
I spent one summer with two girls (5 and 7) picking them up from camp, cooking them meals, and spending time with them throughout the summer.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 11/27/2014
My availability is valid through 12/24/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Rachel S. is a reference for Jacky L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Angie O. is a reference for Jacky L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|