Basic Background Check
Caitlin O. Nanny in Austin, TX 78745.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 06/01/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
I am a mom of two boys (5 and 7yo), have experience in everything from daycares to tutoring, and I will graduate this December with my degree in Elementary Education. I have been working with children, in some way or another, since I was in high school! I have lived in Austin for a little over 3 years with my husband, boys, and our 4 pets.
My boys will be visiting with their 3 sets of grandparents over the summer so I have an empty schedule. I would love to bring my energy and passion for making education fun to your home!
If you have any questions for or about me, feel free to ask!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Infant, Toddler, Youth
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: 4 to 5 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/31/2018
My availability is valid through 8/20/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling