Basic Background Check
Caitlin O. Nanny in Austin, TX 78745.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 06/01/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
I am a mom of two boys (5 and 7yo), have experience in everything from daycares to tutoring, and I will graduate in the next year with my degree in Elementary Education. I have been working with children, in some way or another, since I was in high school! I have lived in Austin for a little over 3 years with my husband, boys, and our 4 pets.
I love helping parents create a nurturing, educational environment for their children to grow.
I am currently contracted to provide summer care for 2 different families until 8/17 but will have open availability after that date.
If you have any questions for or about me, feel free to ask!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Infant, Toddler, Youth
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: 4 to 5 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/17/2018
My availability is valid through 10/20/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling