Nanny in Austin, TX 78729.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 01/07/2014
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 46
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
Hey Kids my name is Agnes,
Are you ready for have fun with me? Do want to play, read a book, go to park or museums, learn something, go to the gym? Than you need me! Are you hungy? I have healty snack or food on the table. Oh are you tired? Let me put you in the bed.
I'm 38 years old. Most important for me your children education, healtyness and happiness. I'm a hard worker who put her love in the job. I will be always honest, trustworty, responsible and respect to you.
I still working with the same family sence I moved to Chicago (2 years ago), but I'm ready to change for the night sift to the day sift.
If you like my profile don't wait to make a call.
Thanks, I wish you a best and have good day
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/22/2016
My availability is valid through 9/5/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lisa T. is a reference for Agnes S.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Peyton C. is a reference for Agnes S.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|