Anamaria L. Nanny in Axtell, TX 76624. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 21
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I have taken CPR for infants.
I have a valid drivers license.
I've worked in a day care for about 4 months now.
I have 6 years of sitter experience.
The one thing that makes me special from everyone else is that I had a baby.
My son passed away at 8 1/2 months.
I cherish a infants life like no one else can.
I am very trusting and helpful. I can even help clean around the house and cook food.
I am 20 years one and I know that it sounds scary to leave your child with someone so young but you won't regret it.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/21/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Lorra H. is a reference for Anamaria L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ramona H. is a reference for Anamaria L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|