Yissell T. Nanny in Bastrop, TX 78602. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 42
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $100-$100 per hour
I am 40 yrs., intelligent, excellent communication skills, organized, dependable. I have helped care and raise several of my nephews and nieces, have provided respite relief for a few friends with their young babies.
First Aid/CPR certified.
Pride model training Certified through State of Texas.
P.R.I.D.E Training includes-
1. Protecting and nurturing children.
2.Meeting children's developmental needs, and addressing developmental delays (which includes health, intellectual growth, self-esteem, appropriate discipline, cultural and sexual identity, social skills, academic progress, as well as ameliorating the effects of trauma and other developmental challenges).
3. Supporting children's relationships with their birth families (because whether children have a little contact, a lot of contact, or no contact with their families they have feelings about them, and best practice dictates that child welfare services promote healing between children and their families).
4. Connecting children to safe, nurturing relationships intended to last a lifetime, permanency (because children need continuity, commitment, legal and social status that comes from having a family of one's own).
5. Working as a member of a professional team.
I have worked in Corporate America most my adult life and now I am leaving it to pursue dreams of an Environmental Science degree online.
No drugs / No drinking
Great with pets
No criminal records
I am also Licensed Foster Care/Adopt in the state of Texas and in the process of attempting to adopt children of my own. I love kids.
I am interested in long term Nanny opportunities only- 1 yr contract minimum. Must be 3-4 days week. Minimum 6-14 hours a day. Will not work Sundays, open to working some Saturdays.
I have reliable transportation.
My intention is to be a full time Nanny until I finish school which will be 3-4 yrs.
My services would include care giving services to child or children, providing them meals, routine structure, education, bathing, etc. I am not a house keeper but will keep the living space tidy.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 12/2/2013
My availability is valid through 2/26/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling