Nanny in Dallas, TX 75202.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hi my name is Kristin and I currently am seeking full time babysitting job. I previously worked for a family with a 2 year old and 9 month old. Prior to that I worked at a drop in daycare/preschool taking care of children from infant to 10 years old. I was also a nanny for a year and prior to that I worked at a private preschool for two and a half years. I have experience working with children ages 3 months to age 10.
I grew up in Fort Worth and have lived in Dallas since January 2014. I am in my last semester at UTD. I am expected graduate Summer 2015. I am double majoring in child development and psychology. I absolutely love taking care of children. I enjoy getting to know the children on a personal level and being another person in their lives that they can depend on. I plan on pursuing a job working with children.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
text to 682-521-0418
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/14/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Mindy H. is a reference for Kristin C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Celeste M. is a reference for Kristin C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|